If you are looking for South France holiday villas, then look no further – Holidays in Lagrasse is a beautiful destination for your next holiday steeped in history, culture, music are and good wine!
Lagrasse is located in the Occitanie, Pyrénées-Méditerranée region, in France. Within the region, Lagrasse village is nestled in the Corbières hills, part of the Department of Aude. Please do not hesitate to ask us for advice on suggested travel options.
Our South France Holiday Villas come with all mod cons and a comfortable feel to the living accommodation it is history at its best!
By Car: Approximately 35km from Carcassonne, 40km from Narbonne and about 90km from Perpignan. You can use the map above to work out driving routes and distances. Or if you fancy a drive through France, Calais to us is only 9.5 hours.
By Air: We are within and 1.25 hours of 7 international airports. The following are the air lines that have flights to airports near us.
- Flights to Carcassone from East Midlands, London Stanstead, Glasgow, Liverpool, Manchester, Dublin and Cork.
- Flights to Beziers from Bristol, Edinburgh, Luton and Manchester.
- Flights to Perpignan from Birmingham and Stanstead.
- Flights to Montpellier from Leeds and Bradford.
- Flights to Toulouse from Bristol and Gatwick.
- Flights to Montpellier from Luton and Gatwick.
- Flights to Toulouse from Manchester.
British Airways, Air France and other airlines are worth a look.
By Rail: Narbonne, Carcassonne and Perpignan are all served by rail. Eurostar from the UK comes direct to Montpellier and then continues through to Narbonne which is approx. 40 minutes from the house, and you can also book with SNCF. Clients have taken this option and found it a relaxed way to travel picking up a hire car at Narbonne Station.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Rue des Cancans
Tel: +33 (0)4 68 90 46 10
Mob: +33 (0)6 72 16 20 30